Training Details :
Course Duration : 60 hours Training Assignments Actual POC’s
Training Materials : All attendees will receive,
- Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
- Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials
Who should join this Course :
- Someone who has the Basic computer and IT skills
- Someone who is looking for a career in SAP ABAP and HANA Database
- Someone who is looking to start career in SAP focusing on HANA skills
Training Format :
This course is Live Instructor led Online training. This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples.
Timing : Weekdays and Weekends after work hours.
Course Objective :
- Enable ABAP developers to build cutting-edge business applications leveraging the proven, reliable ABAP technology as well as the powerful in-memory capabilities provided by SAP HANA.
- Primary target audiences for this training are ABAP developers and SAP ABAP development consultants.
- There are min of 50000 ABAP developers in the SAP world.
Project Work and Case Study details and Time spent :
- We will provide case study based on the real project which is around 4 weeks to develop.
- The specification and guidance will be given on the case study and the participants need to develop and show the result.
Training Highlights :
- Building AGILE Data mart in SAP ABAP on HANA 1.0 using diff BODS transformations (CASE, MERGE, CDC transforms).
- Building Operation Data Marts in SAP ABAP on HANA 1.0 using SLT (Complete Hands on SLT).
- Advanced Modeling concepts including Adv Calculation Views, Currency Translations, Variables, Input parameter & Info Composer.
- Adv Reporting using the New reporting Tools, SAP Visual Intelligence, SAP BO BI 4.0.
- Complete Hands on of BW 7.4 powered by HANA including Migration.
- SAP ABAP on HANA 1.0 Certification Guidance.
- Data Services 4.2 and Information Steward.